Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It Don't Breakeven!

Assalamualaikum and hye semua!

Current mood: Banged.
Current song:



I'm still alive, but I'm barely breathing. Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in.
Because I got time, while she got freedom. Because when a heart breaks, no, it don't breakeven.

Her best days, will be some of my worst. She finally met a man, that's going to put her first.
While I'm wide awake, she's no trouble sleeping. Because when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven, even, no.

What am I suppose to do, when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I suppose to say, when I'm all choked up and you're okay?
I'm falling to pieces. Yeah, I'm falling to pieces.

They say bad things happen for a reason. But no wise words going stop the bleeding.
Because she's moved on, while I'm still grieving. And when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven, even, no.

What am I gonna do, when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I suppose to say, when I'm all choked up and you're okay?

I'm falling to pieces. One's still in love while the other one's leaving.
I'm falling to pieces. Because when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven.

You got his heart, and my heart, and none of the pain. You took your suitcase, I took the blame.
Now I'm trying to make sense, of what little remains. Oh because you left me with no love, and no love to my name.

I'm still alive, but I'm barely breathing. Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in.
Because I got time, while she got freedom. Because when a heart breaks, no it don't break.
No it don't break, no it don't breakeven, no.

What am I gonna do, when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I supposed to say, when I'm all choked up and you're okay?

I'm falling to pieces, yeah, one's still in love while the other one's leaving.
I'm falling to pieces Because when a heart breaks, no it don't breakeven.

Oh, it don't breakeven, no!





tak faham maksud? boleh click kat SINIthanks to Mr. Google Translator. even banyak yang cacat. tapi telah diperbetulkan. :)












-Do watch on YouTube if the size is kinda annoying you-
-Link untuk tengok kat YouTube-

yupp. ni just lagu je sebenarnya. tajuk lagu ni Breakeven, by The Script. and ni la jugak "Current song". siap keep looping sampai la siap entri ni.
sedap tak sedap belakang kira sekarang ni. yang penting lirik dia ni macam faham-faham je situasi aku. rasa macam aku pulak yang buat lirik, and nyanyi lagu ni. :')
kalau tak faham tuu, jangan la segan-segan tengok translated version. jangan malu-malu, or ego-ego nak click link tuu. :p

*owh yee. memang sengaja buat font besar-besar sebab nak kasi nampak panjang. :p
and also for the second reason, easily to understand.

well, cukup sampai disini sahaja yee.
nampaknya memang setiap entri dah takboleh nak di"Like" kann?
takpe, like la entri orang lain tuu. :p



Assumption No. 22:
What am I gonna do, 
when the best part of me
 was always you?
And what am I supposed to say, 
when I'm all choked up
and you're okay?


-Yeah, I'm falling to pieces.




that's all folks. thanks for reading kayh!
see YOU again in the next post. :)
Adiouszx and Salam Alaik!




0 comments:

Total visitors

Followers